Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Purchasing my Parts

I’m in the process of purchasing the parts I will need in order to make this engine swap possible.  A lot of gaskets and hoses with a few pumps and other goodies thrown in.  The rabbit decided to stop starting in my garage but I’m lucky enough to have great friends that let me borrow their unnecessary vehicles in order to get to work.  I didn’t realize how much fuel I go through to get to work!!  I’ve already bought $32 in gas this week and I’m probably going to have to fill up again tomorrow.  I can go a good 3 weeks (around 1,000-1,400 miles) without buying fuel for the rabbit.  I now remember why I started this journey in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to help.
    Make sure you post your compression readings on all the cylinders.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete